need a new groundsaw again, 560xp letting me down :-/

jnoon

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suggestion . Send the 346 to spud for a porting job ( I did and its on a different planet to a standard one ) Then you got a megga fast 50cc saw without any complications of auto tune / computers etc etc .......

Hi mate ,

Like the sound of this,

What's cost etc? Pm me if you don't want to publish it,or ring text me 07792906258

Thanks

Josh

• 4 weeks later...

Just to bump thread ,

I've spoken to spud cheers (stubby)

I'm running a 201t

346xpg silverside , and ms 660 20/30" bars

Most of my work is medium to large trees and I can cope well with. Two bars on the 660,

Looking for a saw to back up the 346 as it gets used a LOT, probly 60/70 percent of the time , ( do a lot of logs aswell)

So ,...

Question is , I have owned a 550 and 560xp, got to admit awsome when working my mate is still running my old 550xp it's a beaut,

How are people getting on with the current 550s as tempted to get one to back up it use alongside the 346,

The 362 was a booring saw, kind of got the husky bug 👍

I'd go for a Husky 365, a 70cc saw for the same price roughly as the 550xp, tried and tested design and would fit in nicely for stuff too big for the 346xp, but a little overkill using the 660 on.

But then, I do love my 365, IMO one of the best general purpose, all round saws out there :thumbup:

I'd go for a Husky 365, a 70cc saw for the same price roughly as the 550xp, tried and tested design and would fit in nicely for stuff too big for the 346xp, but a little overkill using the 660 on.

But then, I do love my 365, IMO one of the best general purpose, all round saws out there :thumbup:

Yea . Thats pretty fair...:001_smile:

I was looking at one of these the other day and thought about asking on here what they are like. £550 for a 70cc saw is really good. What size bar do you run on it?