need a new groundsaw again, 560xp letting me down :-/

jnoon

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI CHRIS i think it all down to how good the dealer you have your saw as husky uk said go back to the dealer but then there some chaps on here gone to there dealer 5/6 times i no you get that with stihl saw to but when you ring husky uk and there rude theres no need of that now is there thanks all jon

It'll be the same with any big manufacturer of anything - they don't want to deal with the day to day stuff, that's why they have dealers in the first place.

A good dealer will do what they can to keep the customer happy, though there's plenty that will wriggle for all they're worth.

Replacing an odd bad saw will be no skin off Husky's noses in the grand scheme of things - if they were that bad, they'd have to do something about it or risk losing sales.

262 was a goodin too......wee end bearing problem with them at the beginning but great saw to brash with and fell

agree there.......I brash here with a ported 357 and fell with it to lol I also here fell with a ported 288 lol

back home it fell and limb with a 372 less it big then it the baby lol the ol 2101 lol

ok this is my time with the 560xp its 9 months old and get used hard 5 days a week solid , 3 antivibe springs new crankshaft , clutch , clutch bearing . will not start if its a warm day unless i take the air fillter off as it floods . husky rep says it now needs new starter casing , new brake band ,new ignition remap ,new parts for carburettor ,timing gap checked , oh and a new exhaust as that has fractured too . the down time is silly if you are thinking of getting one dont it will let u down unless you are a casuall user who doesnt expect much of it , for a pro its rubbish , yes it cuts fast when running but when its running. tomorow its back to a trusty ms 440 which never lets me down. this saw was sent out without enough hard testing before release in my opinion . cheers dudes

ok this is my time with the 560xp its 9 months old and get used hard 5 days a week solid , 3 antivibe springs new crankshaft , clutch , clutch bearing . will not start if its a warm day unless i take the air fillter off as it floods . husky rep says it now needs new starter casing , new brake band ,new ignition remap ,new parts for carburettor ,timing gap checked , oh and a new exhaust as that has fractured too . the down time is silly if you are thinking of getting one dont it will let u down unless you are a casuall user who doesnt expect much of it , for a pro its rubbish , yes it cuts fast when running but when its running. tomorow its back to a trusty ms 440 which never lets me down. this saw was sent out without enough hard testing before release in my opinion . cheers dudes

HI MATE the ms361 was the best up to when the 560 but i think you may be right not enough hard testing before release i had a gun like that it was no 9 off line it spent more time at day state then i had use of it that batteries on it that stuff thanks jon

You mixing your fuel right jnoon? That's a lot of brand new saws that have ballsed up in a very short period of time

yes mate using high quality 2stoke oil, 50.1, with fresh petrol, if it gets any older than 1 weeks I use it in chipper or splitter

that is shite mate sorry, what annoyed me was yesterday petes 2002 me 240 ticked over all day when that shinny buzzy thing kept stalling , yes don't get me wrong it screams when its going, it really does fly but no goof if there's a big load of cord to log up with a saw that won't run as it should, :(

HI JOSH just come off phone with husky uk and they are so rude i will not get a HUSKY if it was the only around they say go back your dealer to get it fix there no were like stihl to deal with on the phone with 560XP THEY JUST TURN THERE BACK ON YOU MATE THATS WHY IVE GOT A STIHL VERY BETTER TO DEAL WITH THANKS JON

At least husky admit they have a few problems

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App