need a new groundsaw again, 560xp letting me down :-/

jnoon

HI MATE i no what you but theres saw made in 2012 or new saw that are not right thats not good is it thanks jon :thumbup:

The more technical stuff they add to these things, the more that can go wrong will, look at the ms261, a few people had em blow the bearings, we have machines at work the same, boom sprayer with a computer, takes the boss literally hours to set up, all sensors shot, etc, all in the name of power and performance, even hodge said his was a brilliant saw when running right, I imagine the 540t will have some sort of issue if it ever gets released

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The more technical stuff they add to these things, the more that can go wrong will, look at the ms261, a few people had em blow the bearings, we have machines at work the same, boom sprayer with a computer, takes the boss literally hours to set up, all sensors shot, etc, all in the name of power and performance, even hodge said his was a brilliant saw when running right, I imagine the 540t will have some sort of issue if it ever gets released

HI EDDY there some saw like you said early ones but when they go back to husky 3/4/5/6 times and when they come back still not right thats not good at all i had a air gun at the time it was a mk 3 day state just like the 560 with all the technical stuff it spent so much time not at the gun dealers but day state factory then it went there i take it there they fixed it for 5 mins in the end i sold it that gun was a joke thanks jon

eddie your right buddy I posted something similar to what you just said (i think I did lol) new things take time to get the glitches worked out sometimes years sometimes never

I'll stand by Husky they never let me down ......sometimes ya gotta growl at them but in the end they come thru.

If ya buy the latest then imo you might expect things not to be 100% if ya want that buy tried and tested just my stupid opinion tho

I can answer in one word! D_ _ _ _ _.

Absolutely no customer service as yet. Don't need it - saw just works and works sweetly.

:thumbup:

Doughnuts! And customer service is always needed, as there will always be a fault in something, when produced in large numbers

Jon, would you ever buy another daystate rifle?

Doughnuts! And customer service is always needed, as there will always be a fault in something, when produced in large numbers

I've never needed any dealer assistance for any saw I've ever owned. Just saying. :001_smile:

I've never needed any dealer assistance for any saw I've ever owned. Just saying. :001_smile:

True, I've never needed warranty stuff on any of my pro saws either, and now I've learned to rebuild my saws, I don't use the dealer for that, just parts, and new toys :)

HI EDDY re day state air gun no mate i would ever buy another daystate rifle i had a 22 and the 10 shot mag would go tits up all the time so we had 2 mags at £50 a time one was a day state all the time and one with me so its night mere it like the 560xp job thanks jon :thumbup:

HI EDDY re day state air gun no mate i would ever buy another daystate rifle i had a 22 and the 10 shot mag would go tits up all the time so we had 2 mags at £50 a time one was a day state all the time and one with me so its night mere it like the 560xp job thanks jon :thumbup:

Don't buy a husky then, if you expect a new piece of equipment to work perfectly when a production run starts, most of all if they add electrics to something that previously has never had computery stuff, I remember when they did the mk3, the circuit controlled the safety, power regulator, I thought that was a stupid idea, with shooting happening it the cold, wet, the dark, where the weather would damage the internals, you couldn't see to fix, and a long way from a tool box, sure enough, the batteries didn't last, and they recalled the first 10k, but now all the top spec guns have a computer, when husky bought out the 550/560, I thought it was a bad idea, so I waited for the rants, and they did, and husky fixed it, so I got mine, and it's good! But that's my saw, it's the way it goes, I would be interested to find out the duff saw serial numbers, whether its a certain 1000 or something

Don't buy a husky then, if you expect a new piece of equipment to work perfectly when a production run starts, most of all if they add electrics to something that previously has never had computery stuff, I remember when they did the mk3, the circuit controlled the safety, power regulator, I thought that was a stupid idea, with shooting happening it the cold, wet, the dark, where the weather would damage the internals, you couldn't see to fix, and a long way from a tool box, sure enough, the batteries didn't last, and they recalled the first 10k, but now all the top spec guns have a computer, when husky bought out the 550/560, I thought it was a bad idea, so I waited for the rants, and they did, and husky fixed it, so I got mine, and it's good! But that's my saw, it's the way it goes, I would be interested to find out the duff saw serial numbers, whether its a certain 1000 or something

That would be interesting seeing what the serial numbers are it a good point and idea