Quadchip stress crack???

sihart100

Timber wolf. Jensen. But nothing compares to the greenmech IMO.

Fantastic bits of kit. Havnt noticed anything on the 220. Oil filter is a PITA to get to to change but that's the only bad thing I can think of.

Oh peteb can you send me an idea of a cost for a new clock. Ours has gone back to 0 for some reason. Just serviced it so not overly bothered but if it does it again will lose track of hours.

You got a 220 Rich?

I'll admit that some our offerings some 15 years ago were eclipsed by our competitors and occasionally were problematical, but, we have worked hard to overcome this reputation and evolve machines accordingly. A big mistake we made was to get involved with some significant "Fleet" deals with nationally based organisations who did not look after their machines, thus, anyone who used them has a bad memory of GreenMech. Changing this image has been a hard and rocky road with a few bumps alongthe way. I still meet people who admit that that someone else's opinion from back then has tainted their view and, even worse, there are a few chipper sales people out there who still knock us and not "sell" their own machine!

I heard recently that we were paying Arbtalkers to say good thinks about GreenMech to get us some good "press"!!! That is a low punch.....

Some of you prefer you Timberwolf, others - your Jensen or Forst, maybe even a Camon. That is what I like about the free market, people making an informed choice........

QuadChip - 3 years? Yes Kev, and I chucked a brochure across your desk back then.....

Edited by PeteB

Well. I use a cm220 for when I'm ground working. Using it for 3 years now. The machine actually belongs to D A tree surgeons.

But it's my responsibility to ensure its running and maintained. Seeing as I spend most days behind it when I'm not in workshop.

I love it :thumbup:

Expect a cheque in the post soon. :lol::lol::lol:

That is a low punch. Paying members to say good things about them.... Not sure why anyone would believe it..

Ah that will be why you sent me the new feed roaler spring next day delivery no quibble when i mentioned it was getting to the end of its thread while getting some advise on re setting the service clock.... it was a bribe to keep saying how good my chipper is...!!...