ever had one of those jobs and weeks you could dlelete

just a quick rant lol

started a job monday to half some decent sized leylandi trees started off ok then bang start cord snaps in my hand no spare so trip back into town to fix the saw the guy did a quick check as it wasnt running exactly 100% turns out the saw is on its way out so anyway back to job now behind scedule then grumpy neighbour comes out with the local hippy brigade going ape as im a tree killer blah blah any way ended up police came cleared them off then while having a quick drink the customer then comes out ohh ya know can ya just drop every other tree completely calmy i replied yeah but obviously id have to do another quote as it would be at least another day to do finally agree a price so next day i turn up hippy brigade is standing round the new trees to be felled again police responded and moved them felled the extra trees just about finished tidying up when you guessd it ohh can ya just cut them all down now please again calmy but now with gritted teeth yes but a new quote again price agreed turned up today now the hippy brigade are actually strapped to the trees again police attendance cleared them off just about to start the bang saw blows up lucky i had put the old mcculloch saw in just incasee job finally cleared up and all sorted paid and left sight

at this point im sitting at home thinking christ im happy im away from that job then suddenly the phone goes ohh ive got another tree to come out aaaaahhhhhh lol its on hold any way as im too busy the next few weeks to get back

jesus 2 days left of this week please let them run smoothly lol

I know the feeling. But my week seems to be from last Friday to this Friday.

All because of a land rover discovery that just won't behave itself and let me fix it.

I would leave the next tree for someone else. Not worth the hassle by the sounds of it.