Moto GP

Stubby

Everyone still writing off Dani then..?

With his strong finish last year I reckon his favourite to win the title..!

Nope not writing Dan off . Someone said he would be mediocre , Marquez would need a season and Lorenzo will win . The first two are wrong and the last is a bold prediction but not impossible . I still think its down to Hopnda tracks v Yamaha tracks , how many of each ......

:sneaky2: Marquez today! :lol: I enjoyed that last lap, his move on Jorge was cheeky as you like and a little opportunistic to say the least but its refreshing to see someone out to race and not worried about offending the 'aliens' sensibilities :thumbup1:

Pedrosa looked solid all race. Good clean riding and he deserved his victory.

I didn't like that last corner pass. It reminded of Rossi & Gibernau on the same corner but they used to do that for 25 laps and all season, so it was acceptable. I think Marquez realised he couldn't get past Lorenzo in a gentlemanly fashion so resorted to playground tactics.

A bit of shouldering is fine in the heat of battle but that was just pure desperation.

Not good.

👎

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

• 2 weeks later...
Who watched Le Mans?

Great race for Crutchlow. If he keep s going like this, his stock will be very high by contract signing time.

Broken bones , internal injury's and coughing up blood ... What a hero ! Also Danny being mediocre again :sneaky2:

Massive congratulations for Cal. A very solid ride today while almost broken! That crash he had in FP looked nasty. He responded to Marquez in the final lap which was also very good to see.

If Yamaha had any sense they'd give Cal a full factory bike asap to help take it to the Honda's and support Lorenzo. There's probably not much chance of that happening though and he will end up riding Suzuki next season.

..and really I think its time for Rossi to hang up his leathers. He's been consistently underwhelming for several seasons. Had an optimum chance at Le Mans and did nothing with it. Direct comparison to Marquez who had zero experience with these bikes in the wet, got a poor start and managed to show the mental toughness and drive to get himself right back up through the field. Found it amusing that he ended up passing Lorenzo about three times.

T'was a good race Marquez looked good and learnt quickly. Not a lot to say about Crutchlow apart from awesome :).

Has anyone heard what happened to Lorenzo? Once passed he just went backwards!

Be in MCN tomorrow ..

Haven't read the whole paper, but apparently Lorenzo was suffering from a lack of grip. Sounds a bit weak to me, I'll be interested to see how he get son next week.