Absolute Scum!!!

Adam Dinnie Dinsdale

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your topic titles spot on but your day will come & so will the low-lifes who are responsible.

Meantime soldier on as it`s happened & theirs nowt you can do about it now :(

When I hear of sub-human slime like this (and just seeing that "Philpott" child murdering beast on TV news) it makes me want to feel no part of human society at times?

(If theirs always going to be more good folk than bad why don`t we see it?)

Thanks everyone for the messages can't understand how someone could do such a thing, I won't be held responsible if I find who did this! Been to Motor move today had a look at what was left :( hopefully the insurance will come up with a reasonable settlement then onwards & upwards build an even better one! Funny thing is my little Monkey Mascot attached to the front has survived haha

image.jpg.46e4fe51719cc24d18a7c74016b51ed4.jpg