old trailer help...

arbogrunt

...and thanks for bringing them over and trying them on today matey!...I had to tip the chips at the farm as Dan had made an unwanted deposit in the chipbox...Irn Bru has its side effects after all! :o

He wa just exited about your rigging demo,& couldnt contain himself!:vroam::reddy:

we had a few 'moments' today!...part two of this weeks gripping instalment is tommorow :biggrin: One of the EWT boys saw us running back in on the A127 and texted 'you look overloaded, drop some of that wood into my yard!'

did u get my pm Dan?...one wheel is a perfect fit and the other is for 4 stud...but the tyre is good. Thanks mate..thats really helped me out!...I'll get your number from Geoff and give u a buzz...cheers fella!

No didn't get a PM mate?

Im pleased they were of use your more than welcome to have them as I no longer have that type of trailer and don't like to see them gathering dust when someone can make good use of them. :thumbup:

• 5 years later...

Hi guys I'm also looking for the same wheels ....need one to get my trailer on the road again and would love a spare.

Pcd is 6.5 old style military split rims 5 stud off an old IFor Williams or Brian James flat bed. Tyres are 6.00-9  but mainly the rims I'm after if any of you have any for sale or know where I can get them from?

Many thanks in advance

Andy Hall

IMG-20181212-WA0003.jpeg