Time waster

mad matty

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a couple on here do the same!

...... If you see fit to warn off or book someone for work, then have the common decency to keep them informed of an ongoing situation. We all understand jobs that work gets cancelled, but the avoidance of answering calls makes it look a lot like were in a last minute price auction.....

Steve

I know you wont want to hear this, but perhaps you also need to brush up on your business approach.

The guy has obviously dropped you in it, but experience will teach you not to get into this situation. Hard to hear I dare say, and we've all been there, but working with other set-ups is riddled with trouble.

Feel for you, its sure hassle you can do without especially after you feel you were trying to help someone out.

update on whats happened guy did'nt show up at the customers house either!! got a call at 10.30ish today from a lady looking for a tree surgeon to do exactly the same job as this guy described, popped down this evening.... she said "had a guy organised to do this job but let me down at last moment was I interested". apparently I have come recommended from her friend. Have tried ringing the guy who was supposed to be doing it originally today both numbers to see what the score is just get answerphones. What would you guys do????