New log stores for sale

Axholme

stack them high sell them cheap,when you get to about 35 pallets a week courier

salesmen will be calling with you because they are desparate to fill theyer

lorrys,not only do I get a very good price off one company they even extended

the footprint of a standard pallet size to 5x4 at 6ft high. Good Luck as it is a mad mad world out there and as far as fiting instructions just give them the number to your give a damn department :lol:

What problems do you get with the general public? Can you give me a few pointers?

It worries me that no matter what you do for some people it will never be enough.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you thought about a standard courier? City Link would take the flat pack, maybe in 2 or 3 packages for way, way less than £84 if you had a contract with them.

Customers.....where to start. I've run an internet mail order business since 2004 and have heard and seen it all. There is a limit to what you can do to mitigate the Darwin factor. We have completed over a million sales online and you would be staggered as to what some people come out with. But the vast majority of people are great.

Good luck. If you are going higher end prices you need to put much more into marketing and promotion and that doesn't have to mean money, effort is fine.

Make them easy to erect with the minimum diy skills req.the down side of this is other guys will copy,its the same as my preseli chicken coop that I have made for about 10 years there are now numerus sellers on ebay with a simillar design.But saying that if yours is a good product you will survive like I did and the competition will come and go.:thumbup:

i send all sorts by pallet on a regular basis i use these guys

Speedshift Pallet delivery & Pallet collection

a 120cm x 100cm x 180cm pallet weighing upto 1200kg inc vat to uk mainland comes to £54.06

thats your delivery sorted people will pay more for ready built!!!!!

saves messing about with instructions & will be less hassle on the phone!!!!

mines a cizzer thanks!!

I'd really like to send it ready built/almost ready built. I think if I take the roof off it would fit inside and make it more stable on the pallet.

It just needs bracing then or maybe steel strapping would be enough?

That's given me ideas for tomorrow now!

If you're on cizzer now I need to get me bitter. Actually, it's later than I thought! definatley need a beer.

Log Box - 1Hx1Wx1.2L The area inside is about .8 cu metre. £210 inc delivery erected. We can send it with dry, seasoned Beech hardwood logs and a net of kindling inside for an extra £70. The log box will hold just over a builders sack. Amount of logs delivered with the box will be about 180 - contents of 1 full builders sack of .71 cu metre.

Small upright log store - 1.8Hx.5Wx.9L The area inside is about .8 cu metre. £240 inc delivery erected.

Large upright log store - 1.8Hx.5Wx2.1L The area inside is about 1.8 cu metre. £315 inc delivery to erect yourself.

Please let me know what you think.

Mark

59766411c99af_march13085.jpg.ee5183e56c1ec2c0c17b2d3384227735.jpg

59766411c699b_march13081.jpg.d8d19cef70574c9b8f0158c0cab8485d.jpg

59766411c326b_march13079.jpg.89b0eee3cd9cacfd9e72955ffaf4ae73.jpg

Holy crap! Sorry but that price is exactly 4 times (ex vat and delivery) the ones we sell which are 1m3 and have less gappy sides - don't need to be so big imo.

What's the answer? Are these £60 or not? :confused1:

You can get packs of ratchet straps for next to nothing. I have used them before on pallets to strap stuff on. Nice little bonus for the buyer too.

Good idea :thumbup1: