how long to remove 10 foot with picker?

Acg128

Don't you work for French?

No, I guess not my friend, I've seen your site...hhhh!

I find there are 2 classes of Brits.

Ones before the crisis and ones after.

French are not tied to exchange rates and are either earning OR on eyewatering pensions.

I recently rode with a truck driver, retired at 55 on 2400euros per month!

Before crisis Brits won't/can't pay AND every other builder, handyman and half starved ex-pat is scrambling up a ladder for jobs like these as stupidly low rates.

Post crisis Brits are richer, mostly working and less affected mentally by the fall of the pound and the loss of a third of their pensions IF retired.

I know this because I keep detailed records on my clients and notes about their circumstances to help me build a picture of my business and aid advertising.

Ty

Laughable nonsense Ty, of course I work for the French, (there are a lot of them in this country) I just don't need to boast about it, or indeed boast whenever I complete a full day and make a few quid!

Everyone pays the same.

It's a mystery to me why you consider yourself to be the authority on all things French, as if you are the only bloke to start a small business here,

I recall you are in a partnership, your mate is evidently the brains of the operation

If you find that you have to drop your prices by a third to cater for an ethnic minority which consist of around 2% of your population, why work for them?

If you are doing this, and, judging by many of your posts, you and the truth are not closely aquaninted, you're a mug.:001_smile:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images