Rec climb West Worcestershire / Hfds / Shropshire border 20th April

WorcsWuss

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet day... Sweet piccies... Great day - thank you Simon :-)

Welcome mate, enjoyed it. :thumbup:

Anyone else get any photos or videos? Did I see you with a camera?

We going to do the AA show?

Too be honest, I hate you all now as I am pricing up how much a starter kit will cost, and its not cheap!

Which harness did you like of the ones you tried? Hope you didn't fall in love with the tree motion! And how did you get on with the hitch climber?

A UP si and all the lad's on our REC CLIMB I think we should make it our new club

and call ourselves THE REC-ING CREW and get some T SHIRTS with that printed on and were them when we all meet up again cause am sure we all will.

Think we should try for the ARB SHOW in June, what u all think?

Want to not only thank Si for arranging it but everyone else.

It was a great mix of personalities and we all got on so well.

Great day,great venue,great bunch of lads,great jaffas and pringels.

And ust say tom won the prize for the campest lunge,just check it out.good one tom

and I,ll be in touch soon been and priced couple of jobs today so I,ll be in touch.

Which harness did you like of the ones you tried? Hope you didn't fall in love with the tree motion! And how did you get on with the hitch climber?

This harness looks good for the price and I think i will go with the hitch climber set up as it is the simplest set up.

http://www.honeybros.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=PETZL_Avao_Sit__Fast_Harness

Can you list the items that I need to be climbing fully, I have a brief idea but would like to know the full list. I am not sure what type and how many carabiniers to buy, I have a budget of around 300 pounds and I think that realistic with the price of the harness as i was expecting to pay 150+.

Thanks

A UP si and all the lad's on our REC CLIMB I think we should make it our new club

and call ourselves THE REC-ING CREW and get some T SHIRTS with that printed on and were them when we all meet up again cause am sure we all will.

Think we should try for the ARB SHOW in June, what u all think?

Want to not only thank Si for arranging it but everyone else.

It was a great mix of personalities and we all got on so well.

Great day,great venue,great bunch of lads,great jaffas and pringels.

And ust say tom won the prize for the campest lunge,just check it out.good one tom

and I,ll be in touch soon been and priced couple of jobs today so I,ll be in touch.

Has this whole weekend has been to set up that Rec ing crew gag? :laugh1:

The t shirt thing might come off as a little gay mate. Maybe we should start off with a secret hand shake.....:thumbup1::001_tongue::lol:

Definitely up for the ARB show, work and family commitments notwithstanding. As soon as I know for sure I'll let you know :001_smile:

One flap open :thumbup:

Thanks for coming, yesterday, really enjoyed it.

This harness looks good for the price and I think i will go with the hitch climber set up as it is the simplest set up.

Petzl Avao Sit Fast Harness

Can you list the items that I need to be climbing fully, I have a brief idea but would like to know the full list. I am not sure what type and how many carabiniers to buy, I have a budget of around 300 pounds and I think that realistic with the price of the harness as i was expecting to pay 150+.

Thanks

Emailed you dude :001_smile:

Petzl Avao Sit Fast Harness

Thanks

Me thinks you have the bug young Jack , Simon and the others will put you right mate . Nice to meet you yesterday hope to see you all again soon ATB Roy

:thumbup:

Jack, Charlie, Joe, Arran, Tom, Wayne, Me, Abbiss, Joe, Jack, Roy & Ollie :biggrin: Rich is the wrong side of the camera.

Followed by a group lunge [some making more effort than others, some straining massively against painted on trousers.... :001_tongue:]

Is this a before and after picture? Chaffing pretty bad huh

Is this a before and after picture? Chaffing pretty bad huh

Big strong boys like us? :001_huh: course not! :001_tongue:

Nice one boys, quality way to spend a Saturday. Thanks Si and to all, everyone was so enthusiastic. Great to put some time to try these climbing bits out.

I have to admit i do enjoy a good lunge.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

That's very clear from the photo :laugh1:

Thanks for coming over and bringing Charlie & Joe, good to meet you all.

Next stop AA show? :thumbup1:

SI It's not what you wear it's how you wear it and it's always got to be 2 flaps open.it

makes for easier access ooohh hello.

And deffo ARB SHOW i'll be going on the Friday and camping on site and would be good

if as many from sat could make it if only for either of the days.