looking for Arb trucks for sale?

Tony Croft aka hamadryad

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your location says "Europe" so plenty of room to move about without going near the LEZ. Or move?

I put Europe down because I consider my self to be European as opposed to just English.

Ikinda like being here where I am for the most part, i am smack bang in the middle of some of the best ancient woodland Europe can offer. London is but a ten minute drive to the bridge, etc I am central to all main routes, A41 A1, M25 etc, its also in the heart of the colne valley, Carp angling hotspot:001_cool:

My family all live in Watford too

I would like the Hampshire/new forest area, or maybe henley on thames!:lol:

MOVE :001_smile:

If I move it wont be for \arb it will be for a change of direction entirely and one day I may be brave enough to just do that!

Lez sounds a pain in the arse and something else to cripple you when you try to start up:thumbdown:

It is, havent made full inquiries as per the details yet but suffice to say, getting a truck is no simple thing these days so close to the LEZ.

and you have to play safe and get the latest spec because you never know what they will dictate next

It is, havent made full inquiries as per the details yet but suffice to say, getting a truck is no simple thing these days so close to the LEZ.

and you have to play safe and get the latest spec because you never know what they will dictate next

So without capital your knackered and need finance on newer truck.... so say extra 300-350 a month you didnt want! Dont know what works like down there or wages etc so cant comment as to weather the extra a month would hinder you or not... hmmm pain.

So without capital your knackered and need finance on newer truck.... so say extra 300-350 a month you didnt want! Dont know what works like down there or wages etc so cant comment as to weather the extra a month would hinder you or not... hmmm pain.

Yes, and basicaly the truck is going to have to go on the back burner, ive a couple of mates local one with a tranny and the other with a MAN 7.5 so will work around it for a while.

My next step is going self employed with work, which the boss is none to keen on, Ive had to turn days down because I couldnt give a definate date so having control of my own diary again is going to be key.

Its NEVER convenient for me to book a day off, less i give 2 months notice:lol:

Tony, have you been reading the posts from guys who started from nought?

Don't try and run before you can walk!

The latest spec.........honestly!