What would you do

NoRush

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoy it when I see Micky or Le Sangliers posts, always gonna ruffle some feathers! Couple of tossers as far as i can see, posts deleted, warnings from mods, no real input. I would love to see you both off this site, but if its not happened by now then i doubt anyone will ever do it. Arsey comments are one thing but taking the piss out of someone for how they look just shows why you hide behind avatars of a dead pig and a little dog.

A while ago I cleared up some wood for a local tree person. I went on site and cleared it from where it had been felled. There was about 4ish tonne. We had aggreed a price but found i couldn't pay on the day as most of me customers payed by check but woud pay him the following morning. His reply was " YOU DONT WANT TO BE OWING ME MONEY".

Now i'd never met this person, untill then, but a chap who was working with him knew me well and he knew alot of people i have worked for and i always pay what i owe.

Should i have told him where to stick it and that if he steps on my property he may have more than a dog chasing him or pay him smile and never deal with him again or pay him and deal with him again hoping his attitude will change. (what he lacks in height he makes up in mouth)

HI RUSH i think but thats just me to come on to a open forum and go on like you have the chap who sold you wood must be having a right old :001_rolleyes::laugh1::001_rolleyes:AT YOU NOW IF YOU WERE THAT UP SET SAY TO HIS FACE :thumbup1:BUT THATS JUST ME THAT IM SAYING JON :thumbup: