Scholars & Scumbags

Essex arborist

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some come across as that far up there own. they can see daylight. and there knowledge is questionable others genuine posts i find folks on here really do know what there on about as there knowledge has been learnt from good honest toil and the school of hard knocks.

those that tend to big themselves up now i can see thru straight away.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Whenever you get a group of a few hundred people together you always get the odd scumbag, cleverclogs

It's would be just the same if you were a member of a golf club, visit your 'local' pub, go to a football match etc.

I think quite carefully about what I post; in the hope of not upsetting or belittleing anyone. Most, but not every one else do the same.

Edited by David Humphries
Please watch the language......

So then, Terry of Essex decent chap he is I do not doubt but just what has got up his nose?

Was there a specific event or run in on here?

As for questionable knowledge, this is an open forum for 10weekers to arb-experts and beyond.

Each sharing, laughing, jibing, learning and ineracting with one another.

I don't pretend to be an expert or a great climber.

My knowledge is sufficient to earn an honest coin and I enjoy the banter on here very much just as I would do if it was down the pub.

So, go on, what is it that set Terence off then?

Ty

Sorry, David.

Please don't put me with the 'scumbags'

:001_smile:

No worries Dave, bit more a situation of a slightly naughty holdall than a 'scumbag' :biggrin:

just noticed that theres a lot of slipping of some of the most basic site rules from a too many members recently.

On top of the more challenging moderation that's required, the language thing is a real mundane drag to deal with :001_rolleyes: