Overloaded

Stihlben

You lot worry me:biggrin:. The bit I dont understand is considering the amount of dosh everyone throws at kit why the reluctance to just sit the test hgv or whatever and get a truck the right size???? The lads I know that have got themselves 7.5 ton trucks and bigger would never go back to smaller vehicles. Transits and the like are filled in minutes, you must spend more time driving about emptying the things than working.

Bob

Who cares? It looked like a hi cap to me when i first looked at it.:001_rolleyes:

I can see now its a series 3 LWB. I couldn't see the leaf springs at first. Either way its how a farm landy is loaded.

Series 3 109" truck cab. But I took the cab off, laid a few doors across the tub and hey presto.... it's a tray back! Bent the chassis somewhat doing this, what's left of it anyway. But I think it's road days are well behind her!