L200 advice

jose

Cool

I havent been to see him what witht he snow and ice i cannot be bothered to take the risk getting to see it.

I know it needs at least 2 new tyres from a previous quick look but thats as far as i have got with it.

Need to get some Chunky tyres on there as it will definately go off road once in a while.

Probaly look at getting a package deal if pos on some wheels and tyres.

Def will be doing some negotiations on the price if it goes that far.

Cheers

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you had a look at the L200 forums?

l200 0wners club

L200 Owners Discussion Forum

this cars is advertised for sale onthe second one:

2005 , 55 plate Black L200 Animal with 76000 miles. This truck has everything , fully plumbed Safari snorkel , axle and diff breathers ,Oldman Emu suspension , Mickey Thgomson wheels with BFG M/T tyres , 285 75 16 and 30mm spacers. The truck has a full set of Asfir skid plates and an ARB winch bumper , (no Winch) but does have 2 x Light force spotlights fitted. There is a chrome roll over/Light bar on the back and roller shutter.It is fitted with rock sliders and a Definently tough rear bumper. Inside it has an Alpine stereo with amp and subwoofer and CB for play days. The truck has 10 months MOT and 4 months tax. It was serviced in November when the timing belt was done along with bottom pulley , from Mitsubishi , I have all the reciepts , fortune spent ( preventative maintenance ).Pictures of the truck can be seen in the picture gallery , Grangemouth Quarry. (VRM N19 JML) is not for sale. £6500ono.

I have been on there looking and chatting, that truck sounds good but its in scotland, i am in berkshire so quite a trek to have a look.

As it happens i went to have a look today and it was sold this morning!

got to keep my eyes open.

billy where did u get urs from, sounds like a good price!

eBay, private seller the only way Imo. dealers are just a waste of your money with your budget I wouldn't even look at the old trucks they struggle to get 25MPG from normal driving. Mine will do up to 40 if there's a lot of motorway involved and averages about 30 quoting locally and towing my ifor or chipper (3.5t & 1.7) as diesel is one of my biggest out goings the much improved fuel economy was the main factor in choosing to buy a newer truck over one of the older gas guzzlers. Also it's only £135 to tax for the year being Euro 4.