layout of kit on a sequoia harness, how do you have yours?

normandylumberjack

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Iv only got short legs I think silky will be to large for my shin making it more akward to climb around freely.

I'm rather hobbit like too and it's also fine on my leg. That's using a zubat 330. When I use the one with the yellow scabbard, that is to big so it goes back on the harness - it's at times like that, that you really realise how good the sawpod is!

i have always done it like that.

i have strop on the left with a man bag behind to contain the strop rope to stop tangling.

chainsaw clipped centre back to facilitate the reach around.

tool clip rear right to clip saw on and silky in front of that although that can be a pain at times

I've never had a problem with a tool strop as I don't have one. having not dropped a saw in 18 years I'm pretty much set now although I have recently tried using one. It's back in the bag now.... I figure that after me, the most dangerous thing up the tree is my chainsaw so I'd rather we parted company if things go pearshaped...

Having said this, I'll probably drop and trash a saw tomorrow!!