How do you delete profile??

toprotter

Every day above ground is a good day! Suck it up and get on with it there are plenty of opatunities out there if your prepared to find them! Don't give up!

I don't plan giving up with out a fight and i am still breathing so still able to fight through this some how. thanks paul.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mate,are you honestly saying there are no jobs whatsoever mcdonalds,pizza delivery,anything to get you out ,keep your mind occupied and earn a little to pay your bills,while your doing this look around for local arb jobs,even offering to work for a pittance just to get your foot in the door and if your a good worker anything could happen, just be positve. The way things are now,it can only get better.

Differance between us is his has no limbs and you do get people take pitty on people like that and give them a break people won't do that for me around here skyhuck.

You think he is happy and fulfilled because of other peoples pity:confused1:

You make your own luck in this life, you will wait your whole life for your luck to change or for that "break", it will never happen, you need to get out there and make it happen.

Due to the current situation many have been affected by I had certain issues (stolen equipment).

I have explained myself to Steve and he understood my point and in hindsight I should have spoken to him first.

All sorted :001_smile:

To close On a positive note I got proposed too by my then girlfriend and best mate on the closing minutes of 2012. GET IN THERE !!

So as yet I have not been given the :thumbdown: about Arbtalk

ps Skyhuck I can see why you are a mod

You think he is happy and fulfilled because of other peoples pity:confused1:

You make your own luck in this life, you will wait your whole life for your luck to change or for that "break", it will never happen, you need to get out there and make it happen.

That is what i am trying to do but some people put spanners in the works and it then take time to fix and and it is not that people take pitty on some one like him or feel sorry for him but being disabled people give way easier to make thing easier to deal with.

and the difference is i am trying to find work with out a car licence where one is needed.

That is what i am trying to do but some people put spanners in the works and it then take time to fix and and it is not that people take pitty on some one like him or feel sorry for him but being disabled people give way easier to make thing easier to deal with.

and the difference is i am trying to find work with out a car licence where one is needed.

Who stopped you taking your car test in the last 16 year??

Due to the current situation many have been affected by I had certain issues (stolen equipment).

I have explained myself to Steve and he understood my point and in hindsight I should have spoken to him first.

All sorted :001_smile:

To close On a positive note I got proposed too by my then girlfriend and best mate on the closing minutes of 2012. GET IN THERE !!

So as yet I have not been given the :thumbdown: about Arbtalk

ps Skyhuck I can see why you are a mod

Whey congratulations mate ^^. Just shows there can always be a silver lining.

Who stopped you taking your car test in the last 16 year??

The fact that wages was below minimum wage and even when i was at the job centre signing on ask them to help as had a chance of a job but they refused ask some of my so called friends how have lots of money and they refused when i ask for a financial helping hand i get turned down and if my wages are low i can not save as all goes to bills and food.

If i get a job with good money i will be able to take test with ease.

It sounds like you need to get your head together, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on your bike. It is all to easy to slip into a depression and the only person to drag you out of it is yourself. Stop relying on "friends" to take you to jobs, or helping you out, get yourself to the jobsite and work.

Any work is better than no work, knock on your neighbours doors, put some leaflets through letter boxes, get a paper round and get paid for doing your own leaflet drop. Volunteer to help with anything, show your worth.

I am not sorry for sounding harsh, if you lived in any other country, or in another time, you would starve do death! Get you head together and prove it to yourself that your worth it.