Shopping and zig zag

andrew t

Went to fr jones today to grab a small isc pulley and a few bits and had a little climb on the zig zag really enjoyed it I'm on srt myself so I might see if I can get it for my second climber to use as friction cord gunk is getting him down lol . Anyway good service as always . Only one problem I forgot the most important thing on my shoping list a sthil figure keyring for my son who had his injections yesterday he was really upset .

Why not get one for working Srt mate? If you have the wrench it should run sweet as:thumbup1:

Although I have read petzl say it is only for use in Ddrt

Had a blast with it in the shop with the Rope Wrench, worked great!

Was just up and down the line a few times!

Further testing in the field from you guys will be where we find out if its up to the job!

.....admittedly I was on 11mm Marlow Aeris (Zigzags rated for 11.5mm - 13mm before anyone pulls me up) :blushing::001_tt2:

DSC_1252.jpg.3c76052578403e93846c3e8304ee6450.jpg

Further testing in the field from you guys will be where we find out if its up to the job!

.....admittedly I was on 11mm Marlow Aeris (Zigzags rated for 11.5mm - 13mm before anyone pulls me up) :blushing::001_tt2:

[ATTACH]109594[/ATTACH]

Me like a lot :001_smile:

This was a question I was going to ask about its rope dia, I think the Yale kernmaster is going to be to thin for it :001_huh:

Thanks guys :thumbup1:

[ATTACH]109594[/ATTACH]

So u still pull hand over hand above the wrench, or below near the pully