Typical

tree monkey

Well yesterday morning i got up set the fire going and decided to move some logs for the stove round.

After moving half a dozen i felt a little twinge in my back thought nowt of it and carried on,this morning my left bum cheek and down my leg is shooting pains oh joy lesson learned.

Im thinking something else started it and ive just helped it pop with twisting :confused1::confused1:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its the festive sitting about, then a bit of boredom and then, i will just do this little job and twang!!!

i am really siezed up just now, i havent been to the gym properly this year and my attempts at stretching are poor to say the least, i have a broken washing machine to wrestle out of an awkward spot and out the house and replace, no chance !!!!

picking up after the dogs in the garden is sore enough!

heal quick, gets some ibuprofen and have a hot bath.

Well yesterday morning i got up set the fire going and decided to move some logs for the stove round.

After moving half a dozen i felt a little twinge in my back thought nowt of it and carried on,this morning my left bum cheek and down my leg is shooting pains oh joy lesson learned.

Im thinking something else started it and ive just helped it pop with twisting :confused1::confused1:

Snap! I was fetching a box ful from the stack in the garden. I put it down to the sudden movement without being limbered up.

I hadn't suffered back pain since taking a non manual job 4 years ago.

do you find it any easier with a harness on Rob ?

ive some timber to cut up and shift wish id have had cash to mend the ole crane truck :(

Yeh mate, much easier being in the tree with my harness on, than on the ground picking brash up!

Although I'm off till the 7th now so it's rest, rest, rest:biggrin:

Sent from my Galaxy S2