Tesco, not all bad.

skyhuck

Have had to do the shopping this week the wife being ill and i must say its just a horrific experiance . Why cant you buy a single item of anything ?? Everything is 2 for a fiver or 3 for £10 etc i just want bloody ONE!!

All the old women emptying the aisles to get at the best ' sell by dates' emptying the contents all over the floor WTF??

To end it , i watched a guy take every garlic and coriander naan bread on the shelf and stuff into his grotesquely full bulging trolley ( i felt like trying the guilt trip card and asking him if i could have one) i hope he chokes on it .

We cant get enough of Tesco and consuming they have just built a brand new one literally just down the road , even bigger, glitzier to nourish our feeding frenzy where you can actually watch the crash test dummies go up and down a big escalator with their creaking trollies and hopefully toward a big trap door to oblivion :thumbup1:

Merry Christmas everyone :laugh1::laugh1:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tesco could well be the next Starbucks or Vodafone scandal. They are so big they must be doing something.

They are already like most of the supermarkets selling produce at such a great margine and not paying proper prices to the hardworking producers and making the producers jump through so many hoops to get to sell them there produce in the first place !

So they should fly out there goods to there store ! as said its a publicity opportunity for them just doing what they should !

Unfortunately i dont really have the option to avoid using them as the other options local to me are Asda who i wouldnt touch due to being walmart and sainsburys who are more expensive and actually out of my way by about 10 miles.

So i use them and buy what ever british produce i can as its the least i can do !