reccession gets me (Suffolk)

cerneARB

Got told today i have a week left with my current employer.

I have been temping (non arb work) for two years and today they told me i got another week then they have to let me go.

Trying to start a new bussiness in tree work is sucide at the moment as i have found after leaving college, so i am back looking for work in tree work / gardening work in Suffolk.

Anyone need a groundie/ trainee climber. I got my own saw and climbing kit. have Cs30/31 and 38 and six months expereince. BTEC in Arb and woodland managment both distinctions,Hard working with own transport.

Thanks for reading, any takers PM me.

Cerne.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cerne keep your chin up, its hard out there at the mo but something will turn up, If any of my customers over your way are looking for someone I'll let you know.

Justin

hi mate, i have been selfemployed now for over 10 years, i have never had more than 2 weeks work infront of me in all that time, i love the challenge of finding work and money everyday. but it is hard trying to keep your chin up some times and in the past i have wanted to just chuck it and run away, if you are hard working, honest and keen you will be fine mate. there is still money out there its just trying to get it, even today i went scavinging down the beach for firewood in the tractor. i have given thousands of tons of the stuff away for years but now i am selling it.not getting much for it but it is still something, get out there and be seen. even sticking your name and phone number on a jacket with tree surgery on it helps. stay positive and something will come up:001_smile:

597653cad8335_spikestractor022.jpg.84ec2034c8d54735bb7a80db8b608ce7.jpg