things you find in floods!beet this!

geoff

I knew i had met you somewhere before Al :blushing:

I had the misfortune to do a load of work down there with EssexArb. The whole place was leaping and discretion was in short supply. Somebody had even taken a huge dump in the car park and left it there with a few wet wipes over it. We had to warn off a guy who was taking his kids down there with their fishing nets. Before anyone thinks I am homophobic, I would object to such behaviour from heterosexuals as well. :thumbdown:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once did a thinning job on the Hog's Back just outside Guildford. It was below a layby with a toilet block known as a gay meeting spot. Every morning we'd have to rake over the embers to get the fires going again then rake loads of tissues, condoms and even boxer shorts onto the fires. Nice...:blushing:

Back to the car theme.

A few months ago my friend bought a 98K Porsche, took it straight to Brands Hatch and wrecked it on the second lap. Totally destroyed and he got one bruise.

The insurance company said "no, you were on a track".😂😂😂

Most policies do make a point of excluding racing. :001_smile:

Blatantly done by the kind of _____ that would have just keyed it if it was on the street. The sort of person to do this sort of thing IMO should be used as a body for medical research. I hate the mentality some people have that it is somehow funny to witness something awful happen to someone just because they can afford it, its right up there with the idea that the rich should be taxed to the moon :thumbdown:.

I mean that as a general statement, it's not aimed at anyone on here :thumbup1:

There is a big difference between a thug of a footballer on grotesque money and someone that has come from nothing and made something of themselves, this could be his pride and joy earnt from years of reward-less stressful business ventures finally paying off and who knows what crap may have gone on in his/her life.

Blatantly done by the kind of _____ that would have just keyed it if it was on the street. The sort of person to do this sort of thing IMO should be used as a body for medical research. I hate the mentality some people have that it is somehow funny to witness something awful happen to someone just because they can afford it, its right up there with the idea that the rich should be taxed to the moon :thumbdown:.

I mean that as a general statement, it's not aimed at anyone on here :thumbup1:

There is a big difference between a thug of a footballer on grotesque money and someone that has come from nothing and made something of themselves, this could be his pride and joy earnt from years of reward-less stressful business ventures finally paying off and who knows what crap may have gone on in his/her life.

Well said Will.

Cheers dude :thumbup1:

...was good to have a moan yesterday lol after a member of the public pee'd me off claiming that the totally butchered 10ft stem of a 'tree' shouldn't be removed as it was healthy... Some people forget who the arborists are which I find insulting :001_rolleyes::001_rolleyes:

((Quite satisfying going ahead with the removal and not being able to hear her over the saw/chipper :thumbup::lol:))