Hitch Hiker thread.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard through Mike Popham that you bent the zk-1 and deformed your zk-2 prototype. Maybe the 40kn was designed to test you!! Go on....see if you can !!

Nah, that was my zk1 Paul, I think it's from too many drop through redirects. Drop testing after the initial bend probably didn't help either:)

The Unicender is rated to break at 7000lbs. An eye2eye way over 22kn.

Those scaffold knots on the HH will cut through and break below 40kn. What was your point Ian? The HH body was built to last....and it will. Designed for treemen that dont have a gear addiction.

It was an example of something low, nothing more just trying to get my head round why somethings have low failure strength and others high. :001_smile: just not sure why they dont or if they do have a rec kn level what it is.

Really rate the hitchhiker after another blast with it on Saturday, only a couple little niggles with it, the bina did get a little hot on a long decent but I guess that's normal??? And Not sure about the bina you get with it as the gate seems really easy to open, almost to the point it feels like a 2 way bina!!! is it advisable to add a different steel oval bina of some sort? Really rocking it though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk Mobile App

• 2 weeks later...