Giving up!

Pat Ferrett

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would miss......

Pine. And conifer sap, long drags, waiting 10 minutes to get the rigging line back, dog poo, loading mahoosive rings on the truck, doing reductions while its raining, oh yeah my favourite wet ropes...., working for customers that have everything but don't know how to use the kettle, customers that tell you how much it's let the light in, getting my rope guide stuck? Oh wait a minute I don't use one anymore:sneaky2:, I would really miss when the customer lets there dog out and the first thing it wee's up is either your rope or if your super lucky your helmet, the last cut on a job before your decent and you run out of fuel, getting home and then spend 2/3 hours with phone calls and paper work or pricing up more work, I love it also when I get home from a hard days graft and have to cook my own tea as the misses is at work....

Everything that I hate now I would miss I would hate to have to pack up, I live for this **** :thumbup1:

I hvent been doing tree work since March, a day here and there.

I miss the achievement! I am going back to it tomorrow, i will let you know if i was right:laugh1:

Love your avatar ,that's the way to do it

Edited by dexta