Silky,s Skyfall Thread

silky fox

Okay Fellas!..Grab Some popcorn,some Nachos with jallepino peppers...Take your seats in the back row with your favourite Bond girl....and feast your eyes upon what is in my opinion one of (if not the best ever) Bond movie of all time!!!:thumbup1:...Sweet chicks..yes..car chases..yes..heart thumpin adrenaline rushing edge of your seat action,yes,yes...Hell YES! This movie delivers on all counts...Oh my Gosh did i get a kick out of this film:001_cool: the soundtrack is so hypnotic,the cinematography is so mouth wateringly stunning and it takes you right back to your childhood when you WANTED to be Bond...From the get go you are hooked..the intro is Landrovertastic...i musn,t give the game away...Daniel Craig has become the Ultimate Bond and on the flipside the twists and turns are Magical...Mrs fox waas spellbound:biggrin:i could sense her excitment as she gripped my arm in the moments of Peril and loved her chuckles as the film used references of latter films to use in self mockery...Brilliant:thumbup:...Lads,feel free to comment as you see fit...But don,t dare de-rail or suffer the consequences!!:lol:...if you don,t thrive on this Ultimate of Bond movies then you aint ever been a day dreaming teenager!!!! The DB5 makes an inspired return in the most Glorious backdrop. Go see it and if you don,t LOVE it...i,ll give you you:lol:r money back (Jest of course) but i,m sure even the biggest fans of the old cronies such as Niven,Lazenby,moore,etc..etc..will Bow down to the Raw essence of Bond Evolved.....PURE Cinematic Quality!....Proper Lads film(And lasses)...She loved it. Favourite line in the movie? "BOOM!!!!!"...."Welcome to Scotland!" GO SEE IT...:001_smile: i,m still Buzzin:001_rolleyes:...on the way home passed a rather eccentric "Man of the street"..well it is Central London...and enjoyed a finger licking KFC...

Db5.jpg.8a6b333a88325d745f8f08557af6281a.jpg

597662209ceb4_Skyfall1006.jpg.7a4ffb4f4adafb61c82c1ec16c5b83ae.jpg

5976622099fad_Skyfall1005.jpg.b6418a27d9080cc01ea4de29d7e9066a.jpg

597662209407f_Skyfall1004.jpg.b035824bbebb20e682c0dd8cad3d67a0.jpg

Edited by silky fox

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He,s just one of Many street dwellers in Crazy London City....Anyway,back to the real world:001_rolleyes:...i just woke up...whole night i dreamed i was 007! i knew i would:lol:...Me and the Mrs were texting all day how great it would be to go see the movie and by the time i had picked her up on my bicycle from the station(She fits perfectly on the pannier rack:bike:) i was so excited...arrived at Richmond Odeon...the queue was out of the door...NO CHANCE OF A TICKET FOR TWO DAYS!!!!!!!...the manager rang up the other odeon in the area for me....no spare seats there he said....GUTTED...there was NO WAY i was going to have my plans foiled so we caught the fast train to Central London...that,s the good thing about the Metropolis...it,s a big city with many,many cinemas....Got two tickets with twenty minutes to spare...Quick glass of Chardonnay,Grabbed the munchies slid down into my seat and gave the missus a quick kiss:001_tt1: before the lights dimmed....SHOWTIME!

59766220a223a_Skyfall2.jpg.c1fff9abaa549b145c6611e4ee884969.jpg

Great advice Skyhuck!..i should have done but i,ve been having a couple of technically internet hitches:blushing:.....Which are now all thankfully resolved:thumbup: and by the fate of the Gods we got middle centre seats and a space free either side...it was like being at home...loads of legroom...and the sound was to die for...the opening sequence was so exhillerating that i almost stood up and cheered!:lol:....luckily the missus stopped me:laugh1: