Hardwood available

TimberCutterDartmoor

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its his wood so he can sell it to whoever he likes?!

or end up not selling and being left with it after turning potential buyers away , my point was that in this day in age no one really want to pay loads out on haulage - sell it local for a decant price and limmit the haulage costs at the same time = the possibilities of selling more timber and making a better profit !!

That being said , if he dont wanna sell it then thats his choice

everyone has to make a living if theres too much competition down there fair enough i can wholly see where TCD s coming from ... its his post hes made it plain and obvious forestrys bad enough at the moment

your right tcd dont get intimitdated by other posters i for one know what your going thru

all the best

joy

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

everyone has to make a living if theres too much competition down there fair enough i can wholly see where TCD s coming from ... its his post hes made it plain and obvious forestrys bad enough at the moment

your right tcd dont get intimitdated by other posters i for one know what your going thru

all the best

joy

Joy it is not meant as intimidation at all , in fact it was more a case of saying "hello there is a market for this down in cornwall " (which is south of buckfastleigh by about 35 miles ) are you sure you dont want to sell it down here ?? as you quite rightly said - forestry is bad enough at the moment .