the 'todays job' thread

WoodED

A few more [ATTACH]195970[/ATTACH][ATTACH]195971[/ATTACH][ATTACH]195972[/ATTACH][ATTACH]195973[/ATTACH][ATTACH]195974[/ATTACH][ATTACH]195975[/ATTACH][ATTACH]195976[/ATTACH]

Sweet pictures buddy,

What is the blue tractor?

👍🏼

Landys are made for playing in the floods Ian, you got a raised intake yet?

Had mine so my feet and peddles were under water last week and the tray back was level with the water, not recommended but she servived unlike the Hilux following me.

Yeah came with it all on. Was your picture of the recent floods? I wouldn't of fancied that in my old ranger.

Yeh, that was trying to get home from a job up the dales where I had the bigger 360 over its tracks in the flooding river. Was an interesting drive home for sure!

Thought the area looked like that bit. Crikey fair play you. I think of of pulled my hair out and whimped out and gone the long route.

Thought the area looked like that bit. Crikey fair play you. I think of of pulled my hair out and whimped out and gone the long route.

Unfortunately the long rought and was closed and impassable due to a washout and even deeper flooding so the only other choice was a pub for the night which was tempting.

Annoying thing was at 7.30 when the closure diversion was being set up everything was fine and passable, joy of the dales and fast rising swale.

My job today was build this with my 4 year olds 'help'

1451164569725.jpg.0d60ffcee7dade0f8267ebb5a563fe86.jpg