the 'todays job' thread

WoodED

Ian, could I ask why was that cord being chipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Because I hate firewood. ;) in reality were at a show this weekend and it was easier to demo with some cord than loads of brash that I'd have to clear the foliage spoil up from. Mainly because there are two other arb firms that don't have my setup so I want to stand out from them as such.

So a few from the green build at the national trust today. [ATTACH]164534[/ATTACH][ATTACH]164535[/ATTACH][ATTACH]164536[/ATTACH][ATTACH]164537[/ATTACH][ATTACH]164538[/ATTACH][ATTACH]164539[/ATTACH][ATTACH]164540[/ATTACH][ATTACH]164541[/ATTACH][ATTACH]164542[/ATTACH][ATTACH]164543[/ATTACH]

Nice gear Ian. Did you make the trailer/timber grab or if not who made it.

Nice gear Ian. Did you make the trailer/timber grab or if not who made it.

Hi Paul,

It's originally a Timber dragon trailer but there not imported anymore because of ce marks. This one I've had modified, up rated and re balanced to fall In Line with trailer regulations. Riko make one though which is very nice.

Hi Paul,

It's originally a Timber dragon trailer but there not imported anymore because of ce marks. This one I've had modified, up rated and re balanced to fall In Line with trailer regulations. Riko make one though which is very nice.

Cheers Ian

I'll have a look at them at apf as looks a handy bit of kit plus I'm not getting any younger, need to save my back!