Glyphosate! Very serious heads up!

redmoosefaction

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with everything gives you cancer thing. If everyone followed that we would all starve to death.

So have they come up with a new and wounder full chemical to replace it yet?

I'm waiting for the new press release of glyphosate is now very hazardous to your health but hear is a new chemical that is not but its twice the cost..... Then five years down the line it will all start again.

I know - but I used round up regularly 6 years ago - I only looked up this article today!

It may have been published for years (although may not have necessarily been available online all that time) but I never thought to look up anything about roundup as everyone else selling and using it said it was harmless and a 'good one to use!'

That was the general opinion of it.

Yes and it has never carried any COSHH warning labels. I have read the product data sheet many times and it basically states there are no toxic effects 'short term'. However, there is no information about long term effects.

It is worrying for me too.

My old boss even drank some in front of me to demonstrate his unwavering belief that it was safe! What a role model.

I have always been suspicious of herbicides, including G., it wasn't long ago that, tongue in cheek, I compared it to asbestos, the what was wonder material that concealed such menace.

Lets hope all those pesticide record sheets have been kept. We may be needing some legal advice if this is correct.

One glimmer of hope is that Round Up Biactive is not considered as bad. Watch this space??

good pal of mine has had the terrible shakes of parkinsons for just over a year now,one thing he did a lot of was spraying herbisides including roundup,which he told me is linked to his affliction.

To see a previously strong active man reduced to this is awful.Did it cause it-who knows,but i will be wearing a mask in future if its not too late.