Humans breeding out of control

Dean Lofthouse

In the world wars land was used to grow crops for food and produce to sustain the uk population because obviously imports were severely affected.

I believe that if we have another world war ( which is highly likely) We will not have enough land to sustain the uk population. Things were tight then and people only just managed. Today, many farms have shut down and been turned into flats or barn conversions, the land been built on and ever increasingly our green belt is being swallowed up for housing developments

Can the government not see the pending catastrophe ?

The land area of the uk should not diminish to a point were it cannot sustain the demands of the uk population food wise, I believe we have already passed this point. Yes we do have intensive growing knowledge which we didn't have back then but I think come the next war, there will be anarchy in the uk.

We,re doomed :laugh1:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as it is a case of over expanding population, it's the changing population demographic that most worries me.

Educated people wait until much later to have fewer children. Uneducated people breed sooner, have more children and are generally not self sufficient. Time to impose some breeding limits, withdraw excessive child support or just sterilize people of limited intellect!

It's controversial, it's unpopular, but population control is the biggest issue of our times. David Attenborough is very vocal on the subject.

Think there was a maths equation somewhere about that...

It kind of went something like this...

Educated people by the time they are 35 have an average of 3 kids, uneducated people by the time they are 25 have an average of 5 kids, not all the time, but mostly, children tend to follow the example set by parents... There is some definite outnumbering going on:001_rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy S2

I recon Einstein was right when he said the next war will be fought with weapons beyond our comprehension and the one after that with sticks and stones.

Starving is the last thing we should be worried about, lead underpants and nbc suites are more the order of the day.

In the world wars land was used to grow crops for food and produce to sustain the uk population because obviously imports were severely affected.

I believe that if we have another world war ( which is highly likely) We will not have enough land to sustain the uk population. Things were tight then and people only just managed.

Even at the height of the shipping blockade, when rationing was at its tightest and golf courses were being ploughed up to plant vegetables, the UK only managed to produce 50% of the food it needed.

Surely another world war and a bit of old fashioned anarchy is the solution to the problem though? Survival of the fittest, ie shotgun and land owners with enough knowledge to feed themselves until the zombie apocalypse blows over.