hiluxstihl

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a tipping dyna body is a good idea!!!!!

i have been using a cheap winch off ebay called winchmax there bright orange

they are apparently built in the same factory as the super winch

i had an x9 for a good few years so i feel i can compare both without being biast

the x9 was faultless as expected & did everything i asked of it i used to compete in team recovery compitions & used it for general tree & ground works so it was a work & play tool used most days of the week

i dont do any serious off roading any more & dont really need an expensive winch so thought for a change i would try a winch max there not that expensive & i only need one for the odd tree & winching the odd car out of a ditch or just plain pulling the truck through the woods when the going gets tough

iv had it on the lux for a good 18 months & has been used a good few times & has worked faultless it is not as good a spec (seloniods are not that heavy duty on it) as the x9 but it was less than half the price so i`m pleased with it!!

i have also seen bigger winchmax winchs mounted on several big plant trucks at the local machinery sales so they must be good if the big boys are using them!!!!

i also have the winch max quad winch on my polaris will give a review on that when it has been properly tested!!