was this you

b101uk

Dam all you guys are boring serious old farts.IT was stupid yes but i was rolling on the floor laughing as it was friggen funny.Sounds like they were kiwis aswell the guy that was laughing sounded like a maori.Anyway i was a H and S rep for my company back home and yes it shouldnt happen in the work place,and i don,t think it was in the work place,and i would have been doing that afew years ago aswell.Dont get me wrong im safe as anything up a tree but that was fun,anything thats xtreme is dangerous but people takes risks,thats what the buzz is all about,you get hurt or die and thats the price you pay.

And now its time for the backlash !

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive done similar as an employee messing about, also some fairly stupid stuff when we werent messing about lol.

Got to say though i wouldnt find it funny if I was the employer, the kid was asking for a dunking in the hawthorn though lol, could see it coming a mile off soon as I started watching!!!.

Tell me if I’m out of place here but wasn’t that a bl**dy stupid thing to do ? I know it looks funny on you-tube but imagine what could have gone wrong….

Maybe its my age, maybe I’ve been subjected to H&S too much but if I drove round the corner to check on my lads and they were doing that I would have hit the ******* roof!

Feel free to put me in my place and call me a boring old fart, I wont be offended. :001_smile:

you beat me to it , bloody stupid

dont you think its quite worrying the amount of folk on here that are admitting to doing simlar stupid things & on other threads blow there own trumpet on how safety conshuse they are ? i would suggest thos folk take a good hard look @ them selves & have a good think !! about the results of such actions (nothing personal) just an observsion.:thumbdown:

This is an interesting little thread and many thanks to B101uk for posting it!

I say interesting because the style of the thread changes fairly early on. Its very gratifying to know that we all seem to be becoming mature, safety conscious, responsible individuals. Is it Arbtalk or is there something in the water?

Just so you all know, its NOT me!

I posted it NOT for amusement or any comic content but because it is plane stupid & dangerous on many levels. :wink:

There is more UK Unimog + crane stupidity hear from some others in arb! :001_rolleyes:

[ame]

[/ame]