Fly fishing

Joe Loggs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started fishing the fly around the same time this thread started and am now well and truly hooked lots of stillwaters in the south but it can get expensive.

Hi mate where have you been fishing? I'm heading down to the Avon on the 27th may for a couple of days I can't wait to see them may fly, and the fish jumping.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Hi mate where have you been fishing? I'm heading down to the Avon on the 27th may for a couple of days I can't wait to see them may fly, and the fish jumping.

Bewl mainly £25 8 fish ticket but you can do any method from a boat. The other waters so far are Lakedown,Tenterden and Powdermill but loads more around to try.

The Avon thats gonna cost?!

Bewl mainly £25 8 fish ticket but you can do any method from a boat. The other waters so far are Lakedown,Tenterden and Powdermill but loads more around to try.

The Avon thats gonna cost?!

Matty it's dairymeade fisheries near great dunmow in a village called tilty.

And hogs its about £50 a day on the stretch we are heading to.

I need to find a new fishery grafham is my nearest but is hit or miss and I have missed last 2 trips so put me off as its expensive as well , have has really good days there though.

Found a cracking little fishery but was not stocked any more , had one nice small fish but you knew that was it after.

Ok one more question joe, what did you catch it on!?