So who did you meet at the APF

Ian Flatters

Hi Adam, you should of given me a shout , I wasn't the sharpest that morning.:)

Met the usual guys and Easy lift, Treegeek and Charlie for the first time.

Me to mate was crashed out still from working week.....I will next time though buddy...:thumbup1:

:lol:Not at all, did not realise Dean had seen you until we were down road, would have been nice to say hello, next I'm sure :thumbup:

I know mate just joking, would of been awesome to meet you though. That's the thing about shows, the bigger they are the more of us turn up yet you never get a chance to really chat to everyone, the smaller the show and the less of us turn up which in turn you still don't get to meet everyone....:biggrin:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met many old faces and a few new ones, was nice to met Ted, such a nice guy and he had awesome teeth, how do americans manage to have such good teeth???

Was a great show and really nice to catch up with people :thumbup:

Skyhuck, when you made your comment about my "awesome teeth", I nearly split a rib laughing so hard inside, however since I was on duty I needed to maintain my composure and keep smiling:thumbup1:. BTW, thanks for the complement I shall forward your prase to my Dentist upon my next check up and cleaning:thumbup:. All the best.

easy-lift guy

I met many old faces and a few new ones, was nice to met Ted, such a nice guy and he had awesome teeth, how do americans manage to have such good teeth???

Was a great show and really nice to catch up with people :thumbup:

Skyhuck, when you made your comment about my "awesome teeth", I nearly split a rib laughing so hard inside, however since I was on duty I needed to maintain my composure and keep smiling:thumbup1:. BTW, thanks for the complement I shall forward your prase to my Dentist upon my next check up and cleaning:thumbup:. All the best.

easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy

HI TED all the best with your sales in the uk mate it nice to meet you mate thanks for the top saw and top jon:thumbup1: your off now back home :thumbup:

easy-lift guy

HI TED all the best with your sales in the uk mate it nice to meet you mate thanks for the top saw and top jon:thumbup1: your off now back home :thumbup: