L200 tipper+ full body warp.

TopCut

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 4 days at the sign writters are L200 tipper body wrap is done. Picked it up today and everyone seems to be looking at it. We are very pleased with the design and the way it looks. From the proof we had in a email was hard to see how it would turn out. But we are very pleased the signing guys done a ace job.

Hiya thanks for taking the time to demo your chipper today , just thought i would take the time to say that Your L200 looks really smart and that the picture on here does not do it justice !!!!!

PS im now looking for a Tractor something like yours !!!! see you in two weeks

After 4 days at the sign writters are L200 tipper body wrap is done. Picked it up today and everyone seems to be looking at it. We are very pleased with the design and the way it looks. From the proof we had in a email was hard to see how it would turn out. But we are very pleased the signing guys done a ace job.

Hiya thanks for taking the time to demo your chipper today , just thought i would take the time to say that Your L200 looks really smart and that the picture on here does not do it justice !!!!!

PS im now looking for a Tractor something like yours !!!! see you in two weeks

Hi Mattplace

Wheels are 7x16 tyres I think are 235 maybe 245 not sure without looking. I owned a 2009 L200 before and had bigger wheels and tyres but I was able to buy wheels arches. But as you say for some reason they do not make for the new model I only found this out after I got the new wheels. But I feel they are ok yes they stick out a little but for me I am not worried. I spoke to my Mit dealer and he said I could buy wheels arches for the 2009 model and cut a small part out to fit on my new L200. We may do this one day. The wrap came to £1100+vat not sure what a new paint job would cost but we are happy.

Thanks for the reply. They don't look like they stick out at all from your picture so i might go for it! I'll keep the original wheels and stick them on for MOT time :biggrin:

When you get a minute, could you let me know your tyre size. I've searched all over for info on bigger tyres but can't anything and dont want to buy a set incase they rub :blushing:

I'm ordering all the materials tomorrow for my tipper conversion... i'll get a pic up once its complete!