thinking of giving up

Ian C

Best of luck Ian, this is the worst kind of crap any man should have to put up with. It sounds like they are trying to spook you, so you dont report them. I only had a small amount (relatively speaking) stolen last year, and it made me want to pack it all in, but you mustn't let them grind you down. Be strong, and feed off the positive vibes on here.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, just ask Peter what happens when someone tries to steal my equipment.

And did I mention I have 2 big dogs?

Ha ha don't make me laugh, one you just approach from the right and the other is to busy doing his makeup to attack anyone ;) :tongue: :beer:

Its true, my Irish setter is a bit (very) gay, but in the dark when he hears anyone about and barks, he sounds like a turbocharged wolf on steroids. All he has to do is let me know they're there. I have other ways of dealing with them...

And the scum bags know you know, which is the main thing.

And the scum bags know you know, which is the main thing.

Yup. Gives you time to dig out your banned, illegal, morally questionable but highly effective Russian assault rifle, bought off a dodgy eastern european geezer in a pub in Liverpool for £500 (also comes with 5 clips + Ammo).

Theives tend to give up in disgust and go home after having 20 rounds of 7.62 calibre high velocity projectiles whistle round their ears.

Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6, thats what I say...

This incident doesn't sound like theives though I could be wrong, more like somone with a grudge

There local thieves, i don't know of them, never upset any one round here. 2 were released from prison last week, i know this as 2 have been arrested. they were petty thieves after sat nave etc. when they were spotted they went crackers, they turned like pit bulls. and i believe the fire threat, how can you win against that attitude?

I would blow them away, then burn their corpses after I'd pissed on them.

Kill the bastards and fed the corpses to pigs!!! The pigs will eat anything including bones, burn the clothes and thats it, job done mate. You and your family shouldnt have to put up with this shite, its not fair, kill em I say but then again I am quite a disturbed young man!!!!!!! tHats just how I deal with things like that.:mad1::mad1: