thinking of giving up

Ian C

i reported it last night, 2 have been arrested, but will be out by tomorrow no doubt, were moving out to a friends house while we think in the cold light of day, waiting for glass so i can move the truck and chipper, wife and son are trying to keep me going but right now i just want to give in and be a wage slave again, i love this industry, boy when it good it's great but when it's bad it's shite. thanks for the support guys.............it does help

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UU2YtrFp7wA[/ame]

sorry to hear about the probs mate...

you need one of these

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv6_JMFoaDc[/ame]

if all else failed id be ramming them off the road and setting fire to there car with the to$$@s in it

keep your head up mate

hope this link works???????????

i reported it last night, 2 have been arrested, but will be out by tomorrow no doubt, were moving out to a friends house while we think in the cold light of day, waiting for glass so i can move the truck and chipper, wife and son are trying to keep me going but right now i just want to give in and be a wage slave again, i love this industry, boy when it good it's great but when it's bad it's shite. thanks for the support guys.............it does help

sorry to hear that ive the same problem when i leave transit parked outside mine its been done 3 times in the last 3 months last one they removed the window completly police reckon they looking for tools

Relocation relocation relocation! Not said anything until now but looking at how many people on here are experiencing little short of hell and trauma it's hard to wonder what is going on. Yes I know all areas have their bad patches but some of the stuff on here is unheard of down 'ere. I'm not ignorant of it - tell me - are these tough places to live generally? Because I can't imagine all the chipper nicking. saw stealing etc. I've 100ks worth in my garage and went away for Xmas (10 days) and didn't even lock the door! Only clamped the trailer for insurance cover. Maybe my time hasn't come but maybe rural Devon / Cornwall is even better than I thought... Anyway, all my sympathies with anyone in this situation.

shhhhhh! dont tell everyone, they will all move down here, and we will have no work at all!!!:vroam:

Relocation relocation relocation!.

Same thoughts entirely - I leave chainsaws and tools lying around in my yard, keys in all the trucks, never ever have any bother. I even have a good relationship with the local pikeys, no bother there either.

Bloody hell man!!

This is serious, you need to take steps for sure.

I would get a dog, I've had a large GSD for the last 5 years. I'm on my second, got him from GSD rescue when my old one died.

He lives out side, has a good kennel, he lets me know if there is any one within 300 yards.

I would also be getting a shot gun, a warning shot lets them know you mean business and if it was a case of protecting my family I know I would take what ever steps were required.

Good luck mate with whatever you decide too do.

Same thoughts entirely - I leave chainsaws and tools lying around in my yard, keys in all the trucks, never ever have any bother. I even have a good relationship with the local pikeys, no bother there either.

Ed could you send me your address, just so I can send you an Xmas card next year, honest :sneaky2: