Lance Armstrong

born2trot

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think we have a test for all performance enhancing substances Lee??

Just because some one is smart enough to cheat the system, it does not mean they are not a cheat.

What possible reason do the powers that be have in framing and innocent man???:confused1:

you seem to be insinuating the man's a cheat without having any evidence, like I said he was tested 500 times what more do you want? a man is innocent until proven guilty in my books..

It doesn't give you any incentive to strive to be the best at what is a gruelling sport if any hint of success is met with accusations of cheating. Of all sports, road cycling is one of the very hardest - we don't scrutinise the lifestyles of our beloved footballers to any such degree, and they play a pointless game, cheat whenever possible (diving primadonnas), are attrocious role models for our youth and get paid 100 times what they should.

It doesn't give you any incentive to strive to be the best at what is a gruelling sport if any hint of success is met with accusations of cheating. Of all sports, road cycling is one of the very hardest - we don't scrutinise the lifestyles of our beloved footballers to any such degree, and they play a pointless game, cheat whenever possible (diving primadonnas), are attrocious role models for our youth and get paid 100 times what they should.

:congrats:

you seem to be insinuating the man's a cheat without having any evidence, like I said he was tested 500 times what more do you want? a man is innocent until proven guilty in my books..

Lee, it does not matter if he had been tested 1000 times. The court of public opinion these days is a modern day justice machine.

Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Sadly a complete package, with only losers often passing judgement upon anyone they can for reasons beyond my comprehension!:thumbdown:

easy-lift guy

If anyone who choses not to face the music is seen as innocent, that will become the option of choice for all.

Lance is a guy of great tenacity and endurance, its seems very strange that he choses to quit in this situation.

Most of us look at the situation of other and think how we would react, I would fight a false allegation as long as it took too clear my name.

If it was a false allegation he would fight it. Hes worth 125 million, he could fight this with ease, and if he won could be worth alot more. If he was innocent.

By giving up early, He is avoiding loosing his hero status with his more loyal followers by being exposed in a trail where proof of what hes done WOULD come out.