Good News!

Mark Bolam

My day has been down then up.

Started with a call from the mechanic at AC Price to say the clutch on the mog was well worn and they thought it was daft to not change it as the engine is out, so there goes another £1000/£1200 to add to my ever growing bill.

On the positive side had calls from two good clients, one asking me to price a large take down and one asking if the price I gave 6 months ago to remove two large Beech was still good.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the phones started to ring & it was customers ..........

fixed one of the chippers roller feed in problem, only a wiring short, a **** to sort . but Cheap

but the really good news its cold enough to freeze the tackle of a brass monkey & I did have to go out in it ............ JOY

After having 2 weeks off got to work to find that no one had stolen any of my gear :thumbup1: (A bit sad when I'm relieved to find out that I havent been robbed I know!)

I too had a fortnights` worth of mini-adrenaline rushes as I drove into the yard wondering if my whole career was still in place. It was. What joy.

Have had a couple of calls from firewood customers today, not the dried deliver today type. Both wanted to secure a big (more than 4 cu m) delivery for some time in April and then again in June - for wet wood that they'll dry themselves:001_tt1:

Won't pay off the mortgage but it's a poke in the eye for the wolf at the door.

[quote name=skyhuck;92149

On the positive side had calls from two good clients' date=' one asking me to price a large take down and one asking if the price I gave 6 months ago to remove two large Beech was still good.[/quote]

You shoulda told him the price had gone up since thats what he woulda been expecting :sneaky2: