The Land Rover Appreciation Group.

John Hancock

HI ROB will it use alot more fuel mate when open up the pump on a 300tdi ive just looked at link and one says will a 300tdi open up out a TD5 hes mad to think that thanks jon :thumbup:

I've not noticed that much of a difference tbh. Over 6 months I may do about 10-20 miles less per tank it seems. That may be to do with me heavy right foot enjoying the extra power though! :biggrin:

HI TREE any pics of the £100k truck mate what winch do they run thanks and well done mate jon

My grandson and his mate sitting in the Americans truck who came 3rd, he says its worth 100k, everything has been paid for by sponsors, he won the yank version of our event so qulaified for ours, his winch was pathetic, they do need or use them over there, it was a bit of a shock for him when he had to drive through our mud

2013-08-09 17.41.24.jpg

597665c4012ed_2013-08-0917_41_24.jpg.c96bc241ea8db36f0064997e040c8bba.jpg

My grandson and his mate sitting in the Americans truck who came 3rd, he says its worth 100k, everything has been paid for by sponsors, he won the yank version of our event so qulaified for ours, his winch was pathetic, they do need or use them over there, it was a bit of a shock for him when he had to drive through our mud

2013-08-09 17.41.24.jpg

HI TREE how many HP// AND TQ is in that truck thanks jon :thumbup:

Can anyone advise on this please......

I have recently been offered another landy to add to work vehicle fleet its a 110, 3050kg,

Now how difficult is it to make it a 3500kg like my other 110? Do I need to change shocks etc.:confused1:

Thanks in advance Matty:thumbup1:

Depends on its body. If its a 3050kg then it may have the body that is one piece with the cab. Not an issue if its staying as a pickup but you won't have a full width tailgate.

It may be worth installing some heavier duty springs if there aren't any on it. Shocks are all the same really but if you get HD springs you'll be able to get shocks with them in a kit.

The plating will need changing but I'm unsure of the process.

Cheers Rob for the response....I help to convert it to a tipper 2 years ago but the plate stayed as 3050kg and nothing was changed suspension wise......hence I have had first offer on buying it. hopefully someone may now about how you go about getting the plate changed and where you get the new plate from.