In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Its becoming more and more apparent in London that we need to change our combustable ways.. one reason I've not been back in 18 years (asside 1 visit to Kew :D ).. I love the Lincolnshire countryside and don't think I'll ever move back haha

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Arbtalk mobile app

Sorry.. that should start... morning Paul, loving the thread activity once again.. you seem most at home on the move, as for london and air quality.... Etc.....

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Arbtalk mobile app

I would say that I enjoy meeting new people more than the travelling.it's just that i couldn't find any regular work in Durham (at the time) but one thing i can rely on is work in and around London.There is employment everywhere here.But once I have caught up with my work offers here I intend to only work in the North to be as close to my Family as possible. Working with Gray Git would be ideal and Hodge in the Lakes would be the icing on the cake and in between doing my own thing. So anyone who needs a hand in the North....please contact me:)

I always know I'm in London when...there is traffic everywhere....Beautiful women EVERYWHERE! And amazing food Everywhere. Last night i caught up with friends in a Nepalese restaurant where the smell and flavour of the food was outstanding.

1396507652346.jpg.1d00e6aab89a538cd8fb31fd0666487f.jpg

1396507637708.jpg.03680e0b31763d3749c5aa8eb5da3df3.jpg

1396507629070.jpg.f1290db013595d33e0ed393cf61bbaea.jpg

1396507617109.jpg.37b9a73d938b35ae8867bbd514a5d152.jpg

I always know I'm in London when...there is traffic everywhere....Beautiful women EVERYWHERE! And amazing food Everywhere. Last night i caught up with friends in a Nepalese restaurant where the smell and flavour of the food was outstanding.

Hi Paul mate that looks good food there mate well done Jon