In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

I'm glad you asked David....and my final entry of Chapter one.....at this point I would like to say that I would like to dedicate the chapter to my very Dear friend Derek....last time I saw him I was leaving City Suburban and he was still there....I left that part of London and moved to kew so I had not seen him for a year...then,a couple of months ago I read a truely sad post he put up on Facebook...in March he developed a very serious infection which led to vascular problems and in order to save his life they would have to remove his legs............yesterday as I walked from Aldgate East tube station towards his flat I remembered all tbe great laughs we had and knewwathe had gone through would he still be the same person?....of course he was!:):):) he is as strong willed and positive sbout life as I am...I found him still grinning, laughing and positive that he will be climbing trees again one day...and I'll be there with him!....so as my thread accelerates past 200, 000 i dedicate this thread to my very good friend and one Very brave Man!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

INSPIRATIONAL!!:thumbup1:

Awesome gent, and good of you to see him again thanks for posting this up. Makes us truly grateful for our good health. :thumbup1:

andy has summed it up :thumbup:i think good health is better than good wealth if your lucky to have both then your blessed and look after you and your loved ones

dont you think silky as we get older time flies so fast its so easy to get wrapped up in everday things and lose track of friends who mean alot to us and when you hear one of them has had a rough time and you hear about it months afterwards it sucks i had it happen to me last year it makes you quite humble when somebody pulls through and transforms there life so much and fights for there independence it is awesome wonderful thought dedicating this thread to your friend cheers shavey

Cheers Clive....no doubt our paths will cross again one day.:) okay...Chapter one is over and so begins the new one..it poured down all night.i slept with the window open it was such a nice sound to wake up to. The trees and other green things needed it.several more days of it would be ideal...in a couple of hours I'm off to Newcastle to meet a man about a job;)

1374997393023.jpg.a329f116e82703d58a55b070edead253.jpg

1374997384409.jpg.4b01a86b059f81d45d7033af24cd69e7.jpg

1374997372954.jpg.bb47245c9837131920a83426d4a37df4.jpg

Thanks Alex.....escape is the right word...whatever posessed me to give up here...for there!! I have always been ruled by my heart especially where women are concerned:rolleyes: from now on my head will make my judgements for me:thumbup:Just enjoyed my first bike ride in Durham for over 6 years!...was able to go up to the top of a hill and look over the City...forgot how Green and lush the place was......

1375003568830.jpg.3eafce99c5a7391f825d8c9f67a6fae4.jpg

Edited by silky fox