In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

That,s London for ya Jon...one of the most expensive cities on the planet...it,ll rinse you dry if you let it! Going to the Shard tommorow..the viewing gallery is up on floor 72, 900 feet up in the air...highest viewing point in western europe...that,s £25 but well worth it...it,s my favourite building.

That,s London for ya Jon...one of the most expensive cities on the planet...it,ll rinse you dry if you let it! Going to the Shard tommorow..the viewing gallery is up on floor 72, 900 feet up in the air...highest viewing point in western europe...that,s £25 but well worth it...it,s my favourite building.

HI PAUL £25 TO GET IN or £25 a pt have you any more pic today mate thanks off to pick sonia up soon jon :thumbup:

No pictures John...i havent moved from in front of the screen for......nearly 12 hours now....But i,ve caught up on Arbtalk threads and read alot of interesting things...mainly to do with tree climbing gear. i work outdoors,sometimes it,s nice to sit at home during the weekend...in half an hour i shall be surrounded by people and traffic with all the noise of London...Here in my Bedsit in Kew it,s Peacful..

No pictures John...i havent moved from in front of the screen for......nearly 12 hours now....But i,ve caught up on Arbtalk threads and read alot of interesting things...mainly to do with tree climbing gear. i work outdoors,sometimes it,s nice to sit at home during the weekend...in half an hour i shall be surrounded by people and traffic with all the noise of London...Here in my Bedsit in Kew it,s Peacful..

HI PAUL ON town now then mate :thumbup1:jon :thumbup:

Appreciate the advice Rich...

But i've always paid for quality...i enjoy spending to get the best...tried them on in the Oakley shop tonight...they're as tough as my chainsaw boots! I worked hard this week and got paid well...this month i will complete my advaced climbing kit with a Zig Zag and buy a komet reinforced flipline...a husky battery saw...then i'm set for a year or two:cool:

In the meantime...met Mrs Fox at the Mall...i love shopping but she is a true filipina and was born to shop and lucky for me is so independant...she spoils me rotten and doesebt accept gifts except for xmas...so i enjoy taking her to Nando's...on the way she bought a new i pad Retina display...its a great piece of tech..and i bought supper...life is good!:):):)

Sent from device_name using Arbtalk Mobile App

1359844203625.jpg.8d51eed7036e5f45bba687c510135935.jpg

1359844189944.jpg.16cbd2d0055f8e3592e60e8b17c5ef26.jpg

1359844170907.jpg.fd1032d9d82d6d3fb274fd6ae8326027.jpg

1359844141955.jpg.6f15cacbefaa486f9bf451b1a7891a2d.jpg

1359844079865.jpg.e14c3712a766d8729c7dc4974fd3500c.jpg

Save your money Paul. No matter how technical they say they are or who else has them, they won't last long in this game.

Just get some cheap grippers... Eko grip. Less than a quid a pair and last me a week climbing.

:dito:

At a quid a pair, and one week a pair, you still have 70 odd quid left at the end of the year, more to spend on other stuff:thumbup: