In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

I'm in a pretty bad place at the moment, have got to move out of my house at the weekend (landlord wants it as a holiday let) got nowhere permanent to go, just temporary accommodation. So stress is pretty high and the future is not looking great.

I've just sat down and re-read the first few pages of this thread and it's reminded me that good things happen in the end if you just keep positive and work for what you want - Thanks Silky made me smile again :thumbup::thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your troubles mate but happy my thread has given you hope....feel free to keep in touch and any positivity i can convey to you then its all good...start each day by telling yourself"i will not be beaten! Today...or tommorow!" remember i had no job and only one pound in my pocket;)...do it for yourself mate!:thumbup:

It,s Friday and at last the great day has almost arrived. I met Mendiplogs on my way to this years APF when he offered me a lift there...he was such a nice fellow that we arranged a meeting in the Tucker,s Grave Inn near Somerset...and that is TOMMOROW!:biggrin: So i,ve charged up my Mobile,put in a 4GB micro SD and Eggsarascal is giving me a lift from London:thumbup1: it should only take a couple of hours...i am REALLY looking forward to this one....it willl be the beginning of my Xmas celebrations and a kind of culmination of my travelling towards my thread...i will of course post a full description of the event and lots of photos...John is putting me up in his caravan for the night and we shall be dining on finest Steak that i shall bring him from Pether,s Butchers here in Kew:001_smile: Today we have one of our last days on Turnham Green before we move off to another Park...all that,s left to do is reduce these Limes around the church... Grab the Bigshot!!:biggrin:

5976629aedcc7_Turnhamegreen027.jpg.5ea6bb81ea61b2d1e5bab04f0cef79b6.jpg

5976629aeb23c_Turnhamegreen026.jpg.a883702a29c3bdb07dc6bcd327ed940b.jpg

Faulkland-TuckersGrave-MainRoom.jpg.26b77d4887213f250d09dbd24bf6d2c0.jpg

Faulkland-TuckersGrave-Ext.jpg.4e6e7cedfe88d5b2df3bd0327496d663.jpg

I'm in a pretty bad place at the moment, have got to move out of my house at the weekend (landlord wants it as a holiday let) got nowhere permanent to go, just temporary accommodation. So stress is pretty high and the future is not looking great.

I've just sat down and re-read the first few pages of this thread and it's reminded me that good things happen in the end if you just keep positive and work for what you want - Thanks Silky made me smile again :thumbup::thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your harsh situation. You're wrong about your future not looking good. This is just a temporary dip and if you're positive and want it, you'll be back on top sooner than you think.

Rekindle the spirit within👍.

Rain, rain and more rain today....5 reductions got done so well done team Tango although the Arb manager got his pulley saver stuck on the last tree and had to do the climb of shame:biggrin: Matty F put up a very Valid point in the thread about stuck ART Pulleys....make sure you have a retrievable angle when you pull or it will hold fast...very true Matt.... I got to work with my new fellow Groundie/2nd climber and was suitably impressed...a Grafter with experience... Ok,work over for the week and only one week to go until payday!!!:thumbup1: i,ve waited 5 or 6 weeks:001_huh: XMAS Starts here! off to grab a Thatchers or two just to warm up for ZUMMERSET tommorow...:thumbup: see ya tommorow Jon!

5976629b4a33b_Turnhamreductions014.jpg.7afb5b9419d987ad04a176b3c3470172.jpg

5976629b4884c_Turnhamreductions002.jpg.d0f37dab0fa95d4c1e672af56e256cde.jpg