In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Nee bother mick:D...i'm from the North East:thumbup:...i just put me drinking heed on:cool:it's part of me cultural heritage!

Drinking comp it is then. Three hairy arsed norverners versus one shandy sipping suvverner. I'm on home turf though, so I'll have the edge and drink all three of ya under the table......:001_tt2:

Phew! Just got on train towards rich rule...i havent stopped since monday!!...at least i,m on my way to final job of the week and a good drink with the Northern lads and my mate mick:beer::beer::beer:..ok will post todays pics later but here is the bonus from the Delabodge crew...this jacket belonged to Dangerous Dave...Aka "the Sarge":D...and saw service in Afghanistan:thumbup:..i said i liked it so he gave it to me and i will wear it with great Pride...and Clive turned me a baby rattle for my Grandchild from cherry:thumbup::)...Great lads!!....see ya soon Mick and Mr Bolam:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

uploadfromtaptalk1346352529837.jpg.40e4c6c07c49041311543f49119cfdbc.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1346352514294.jpg.225012f5eb56fbba8c2159f55e18e713.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1346352479851.jpg.4dfdd2eb3a1839269a05318014481e9d.jpg

• Like 1