Council slapping tpo on tree's

treeracer25

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We, the posters, post for various reasons...mostly an interest of some sort in the job.

This is not a dig at our leader.

But we are the traffic and we are being monetised (sp) for our trouble.

Futile... who knows or cares..its a hobby, and there's nothing on the telly.

The equation is simple.. No posters = No money.

We, the posters, post for various reasons...mostly an interest of some sort in the job.

This is not a dig at our leader.

But we are the traffic and we are being monetised (sp) for our trouble.

Futile... who knows or cares..its a hobby, and there's nothing on the telly.

The equation is simple.. No posters = No money.

Totally agree

Th forum is so busy simply because people do have differing views and opinions and I did think that the whole point of forums was to exchange those views. However frustrating it is, it is extremely arrogant to demean every single person on this thread without quoting who the post is targeting. That poster really gets on my tits because he regularly does this and should know better

Surely this is the difference between a pro company and a cowboy outfit, knowing where and when to do the right thing?

I am quite disgusted at what I've read tbh....too. And it doesn't shine to good a light on the professional tree industry as a whole.

Err what?:confused1:

So someone who listens to the client and does as they request is a cowboy whereas someone who ignores the clients wishes, imposes their own opinions with intention to change those of the client and when that fails gets some biggers boys to force their views through!:001_huh:

I never understand why some think it their duty to 'talk the customer into' 'persuade the customer to' etc etc.

Why is our view more important than the customer? The customer knows whats best for them 99.9% of the time the other .1% they ask for our advice all we can do is give our professional opinion, not ram it down their throat.

There's no point discussing this further, you read what you want to read and chuck your teddy out of the pram when you disagree. How about reading the written words before jumping in? I have constantly spoken of "working with" both clients and other parties involved. It's not just about you the contractor, or just the TO, or just the client. I do things my way, they work very well, my clients like the way I work. That's all that matters to me.