On a promise?

High Scale

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

High scale, sorry to burst your bubble, but this is known as a 419 scam, they can run into loads of emails pretending to be a bona fida eastern european hotty with increasingly more explicit pics and emails telling of her undying love for you! but heres the crunch eventually she will ask for money for her visa/airfare or towards her parents who are at the mercy of the local heavies, unfortunately if it seems to good to be true it probably is.

If you continue to email be aware, dont send any personal details or your address etc it mat be genuine but i doubt it.

Ask for some naked photos before you tell her to sling her hook.

P.s her! name is probably boris and has a lovely hairy beard!

In all seriousness be carefull a lot of people are scammed in this manner

, some send out 50+ emails before the scammer asks for money.

But the one that e-mailed me told me she loved me and she really meant it. It wasn't her fault that her family is ill. I sent her £2000 for a plane ticket and then her Gran got Ill so I've got to send her another £2500.:001_tt2:

How on earth can people reply to these???:scared1::confused1:

But the one that e-mailed me told me she loved me and she really meant it. It wasn't her fault that her family is ill. I sent her £2000 for a plane ticket and then her Gran got Ill so I've got to send her another £2500.:001_tt2:TE]

God bless ya, hope nanna is ok now. Put her on the game so she can pay you back.