Go on then, What was your best Present??

Tommy_B

my birthday is the week before christmas so i've had a stack of presents, more chocolate than i'm sure is safe to eat. I'm on a mission to read all the Discworld books so my girlfriend gave me a stack, lots of photography books, each year i get a national geographic subscription.....too much

Jamie

Your ok with chocolate now Jamie, you can eat till your body tells you you have had enough and rejects any more.

In other words just stuff your face till you puke :001_tongue:

I'll start. I got a fiance!!!!:001_cool:

Christmas is awesome!!!

Happy Christmas to everyone!!!:001_smile:

well done mate, thats gonna cost you.

my wedding is in march and we decided small and cheap...... upto 10k so far but 3 of that is the honeymoon to mexico without the kids

bought the misses a nintendo ds.... i got an ironing board and washing line, then told to introduce myself to them... then she got dressed and put on my trousers.

oh she is such a comedian

I'll start. I got a fiance!!!!:001_cool:

Christmas is awesome!!!

Happy Christmas to everyone!!!:001_smile:

How depressing...

Am I the only single person in the world???? :sad:

I got some slippers and a hot water bottle. Does that say "spinster" to anyone else...?

Congratulations to you both x :001_wub:

i got a selection box of real ales from a family friend who i also do some gardening and tree work for. Quite a nice selection including a strong suffolk ale vintage special reserve at 7.2%!! I also got a auto-safe for in either the land rover or the van and some nice warm socks. I must be the only male not to get any shower gel and deodorant sets this year.

Congrats on the engagement. Beofre you know it you will be stood up giving your speech and then it will be all over haha.

On to xmas presents, I bought my 7 yr old son the single most bestest present ever, and I havent put it down since. In fact I'm seriously lacking in motivation to do anything else. EVER AGAIN. Actually contemplating a career change aswell.

GUITAR HERO (for the WII) "OH MY GOD IT'S AWESOME".

I have beat Slash from Guns n Roses in a mind mashing solo battle. and can rock out with the very best of them (in easy mode).

Just not enough hours in the day for real life anymore.